- ✅Urological emergency cases are treated in 24/7 mode;
- ✅Access to full range of medical imaging and diagnostic medical services (CT, MRI, ultrasound)
- ✅Specialized, multidisciplinary medical environment for the treatment of comorbidities;
- ✅During consultation, our urologists focus on informing patients and promoting prevention (prevention of urological cancers, urinary stones, urinary infections, etc.);
- ✅Wide range of treatment and examination services is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- Infectious diseases of urogenital system.
- Male infertility and erectile dysfunction.
- Disorders of urination and urinary incontinence
- Lithiasis (urinary stones).
- Oncourological pathology:
- – prostate cancer;
- – bladder cancer;
- – kidney cancer;
- – renal pelvis cancer;
- – testicular cancer;
- – penile cancer;
- – benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- – arteriovenous malformation of the renal vessels, aneurysm of the renal arteries;
- – ureteral stricture, contracted bladder, recurrent forms of ureterohydronephrosis, varicocele, hydrocele, phimosis;
- – nephroptosis.
🆕Results of examination of urological oncology patients are analyzed during multidisciplinary coordination meetings, attended by urologists, nephrologists, radiologists, oncologists (specializing in radiation therapy and chemotherapy), as well as other specialists, if necessary. Summary report of any collective decisions made is attached to file of each patient who underwent surgery or treatment for urological cancer.
🆕Open and minimally invasive surgery