WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- ✅Pathologies of the appendages of internal genital organs (ectopic pregnancy, hydrosalpingitis, polycystic ovary syndrome, ovarian cysts and cystomas, benign ovarian tumors).
- ✅Pathology of uterus (adenomyosis, hysteromyoma, endometrial polyp, intrauterine synechiae).
- ✅Pathologies of cervix uteri (erosion, ectopia of the cervix, cicatricial deformities of the cervix, dysplasia of cervical epithelium, condylomas of vulva and perineum, vaginal cysts, cervical canal polyps).
- ✅Endometriosis, tubal and peritoneal infertility.
- ✅Developmental abnormalities of internal genital organs.
- ✅We treat complex gynecological surgical cases;
- ✅Surgical intensive care;
- ✅Individual care and pain management;
- ✅We provide additional services, including laboratory, mammography, ultrasound, MRI, bone densitometry, hysteroscopy;
- ✅Universal and multidisciplinary care and cooperation with other specialists, including cardiologists, oncologists, dermatologists and phlebologists;
- ✅All examinations can be carried out on spot through Institute’s support services: laboratory (blood test, hormonal evaluation), imaging department (mammography, ultrasound, MRI, CT scan, bone densitometry scan), endoscopic center (hysteroscopy);
- ✅Some gynecological examinations, requiring anesthesia, can be performed in outpatient department (day hospitalization in private room, comprehensive care provided by outpatient care groups).