WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- Head and neck diseases (lip, tongue, larynx cancer, etc.).
- Bronchi and lungs diseases (peripheral and central lung cancer, neuroendocrine lung and thymus cancer, pleural mesothelioma).
- Breast diseases.
- Esophagus and stomach diseases (esophageal cancer, gastroesophageal junction cancer, stomach cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumors of esophagus and stomach, neuroendocrine tumors, peritoneal mesothelioma).
- Pancreas diseases (pancreatic cancer, neuroendocrine tumors).
- Small, large intestines and rectum diseases (cancer of duodenum, neuroendocrine tumors, colorectal cancer, cancer of the anal canal, skin cancer of perianal region).
- Biliary tract, gall bladder, liver diseases.
- Kidneys and urinary tract diseases (renal cell carcinoma, cancer of renal pelvis, ureter, bladder)
- Diseases of male and female genital system (cancer of cervix, ovaries, cancer of the endometrium and sarcoma of uterus, cancer of fallopian tubes, vulva and vagina, cancer of prostate, cancer of penis)
- Skin and soft tissues diseases (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma of the skin, sarcoma).
- Multidisciplinary diagnostic and therapeutic monitoring;
- Full range of diagnostic services available with short or absent wating: MRI, CT; interventional radiology; laboratory diagnostics, etc.;
- Intensive care unit;
- Specialized and personalized care.
Main goal of oncology team is to make an extremely accurate diagnosis for patients and answer all their questions, while providing an excellent level of responsiveness and safety, with the necessary degree of attention to each patient.