- Consultative and diagnostic center, which offers adapted, high-quality diagnostic and testing services in 24/7 mode.
- Care is provided by our team of experienced emergency doctors and surgeons specialized in emergency surgery.
- Medical and paramedic groups receive continuing education in field of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Advanced Life Support).
- Short-term monitoring of patients who need constant monitoring or are awaiting admission to the hospital is available on the spot.
❗️To provide optimal patient care, our emergency doctors have access to diagnostic and testing services in the hospital.
- Clinical laboratory is opened day and night ( laboratory assistant works in the hospital constantly).
- Medical imaging works in 24/7 mode (laboratory assistant is constantly present in the hospital).
- Doppler ultrasound.
- Interventional services: interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, endoscopy.
- If doctor considers it is necessary, emergency doctor can contact a specialist from one of specialized departments of the hospital, which provides 24/7 call service, including nights and weekends.
- After emergency doctor examines patient and analyzes examination results of any prescribed check-ups, patient will be:
- Admitted to the unit for observation; or
- Hospitalized (intervention can be scheduled in operating unit of the hospital 24/7)
- Operating room with the most advanced surgical equipment: the most advanced laparoscopic devices by Lemke 🇩🇪 company, ultrasonic surgical dissector by Ligashure Covidien 🇺🇸
- Intensive care unit and 24-hour intensive care staff presence in the hospital. Presence of intensive care unit increases safety of complex procedures.
- Pain management 24 hours a day.
- Complex, additional support services (preoperative assessment). Institute auxiliary services conduct preoperative assessment (CT, MRI).
- 24/7 Medical Surgical Department
DEPARTMENT SERVICES. WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- Acute appendicitis
- Acute cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Kidney colic
- Acute intestinal obstruction
- Injuries of abdominal cavity
- Diaphragmatic hernias
- Perforated ulcer
- Acute urinary retention
- Acute hemorrhoids
- Bleeding in case of ovarian cyst rupture
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Uterine bleeding and other urgent surgical conditions
Developed by Nagliy Agency. All rights reserved © 2020