FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Operating room with the most modern surgical equipment: the most modern laparoscopic devices by “Lemke” company 🇩🇪, ultrasonic surgical dissector “Ligashure Covidien” 🇺🇸
- Intensive care unit and 24/7 presence of intensive care staff in the hospital. The presence of intensive care unit increases the safety of complex procedures.
- 24 hours a day pain management
- Comprehensive, additional support services (preoperative assessment). Institute support services carry out preoperative assessment (CT, MRI)
- 24/7 Medical Surgical Department
SERVICES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
- Surgery of the digestive tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum).
- Surgery of the abdominal cavity glands (liver, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands).
- Surgery of the abdominal wall: reconstruction of the inguinal, umbilical, postoperative hernia.
- Cancer surgery of esophagus, large intestine, stomach, rectum, liver, pancreas. 🆕Oncological surgery is carried out in the context of multidisciplinary cooperation with the involvement of all interested specialists. Every case is discussed by the surgeon and his colleagues in oncology, radiation therapy, radiology and psychology, who together give recommendations for treatment, which take into account all known data and the latest scientific achievements.
- Surgery for gallstone disease, liver and pancreas.
- Surgical treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Surgical treatment of proctologic diseases: hemorrhoids, anal fissures and fistulas, rectal prolapse.
- Emergency surgery for perforated ulcer, intestinal obstruction, acute appendicitis, acute peritonitis, acute pancreatitis. 🆕