- ✅Ultrasonic Doppler Method
- ✅Department of Cardiac Research, Complex Medical Imaging Group: CT angiography, arteriography
- ✅Possibility of simultaneous treatment of comorbidities and disorders
- ✅24/7 medical assistance
Varicose veins are one of clinical manifestations of chronic venous insufficiency. If left untreated, it can progress, leading to swelling in ankles and skin problems, which can eventually trigger development of venous ulcers.
Doppler ultrasound of varicose veins is used to create personalized card of venous circulation for each patient, as well as for preoperative ultrasound.
Doppler ultrasound sometimes reveals pelvic venous insufficiency, specific evaluation of which, if necessary, may be supplemented by dynamic pelvic venography.
Vascular Surgery Department provides comprehensive treatment for chronic venous insufficiency, adapted specifically to your needs, on an outpatient basis:
- Medical treatment
- Sclerotherapy (liquid or foam)
- Ablative surgery (stripping, laser)
- Conservative surgery (CHIVA technique)
- Pelvic vein embolization