WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- Nodular forms of euthyroid goiter;
- Severe forms of endemic and sporadic goiter;
- Toxic forms of goiter;
- Autoimmune diseases of thyroid gland;
- Neoplasms of thyroid gland;
- Hormone-active tumors of adrenal glands;
- Primary, secondary, tertiary hyperparathyroidism;
- Hormone-active tumors of pancreas;
- Other neoplasms of adrenal glands and retroperitoneal space.
🆕Screening ▶️ Diagnostics ▶️ Treatment of Thyroid Gland Diseases
- Treatment for thyroid gland disease always begins with a clinical examination.
- Laboratory diagnostics (most tests will be processed on the spot and in a short time by our laboratory).
- Ultrasound examination.
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy under ultrasound control ▶️ Determination of thyroid nodules nature.
- Drug treatment.
- Surgical methods of treatment.
❗️Surgical treatment is necessary if drug therapy is ineffective, if large-sized goiter develops or in case of thyroid cancer. In this case, partial removal of thyroid gland (subtotal thyroidectomy, lobectomy, or nodulectomy) or complete removal of thyroid gland is required.