Otoplastic (from the Greek word οὖς, oûs - ear + πλάσσειν, plassein - form) - combines surgical and non surgical methods of correcting congenital deformities of the ear (mikrotiya - a small amount of ear, anoth - absent pinna, protruding pinna) and acquired defects of the ear as a result of trauma (blunt or penetrating fire).
Operation is carried out using techniques remodeling, relocation and increased tissue of the ear.
Otoplasty task - is to create the ideal shape, topography and symmetry of the ear.
As a result, the correction of protruding ears twists should not hide behind protyzakrutok (at Front), from rearview curl should be in the vertical plane without bending. From the pinna must look aesthetically pleasing, without sharp edges and uncharacteristic.
Otoplastic with protruding ears can and should be done with a 4-year old child under general anesthesia.
To restore the ear with anoth (congenital hypoplasia of ear or lack thereof) used autohryasch ribs of the patient, which by severing, processing and subsequent stitching creates a new cartilaginous skeleton ear.
The second step in the "new" conch lifted into position and skin defect on the posterior surface of the ear replaced free skin graft (skin grafting method). Last step: using local plastic surgery formed ear lobe.
- total (in children);
- the combined;
- local anesthesia.
OTOPLASTYCHNYH TYPES OF OPERATIONS
Otoplasty in microtia and anthony:
- otoplasty at mikrotiyi (congenital small size of the ear) and at anotiyi (no ear) involves using your own rib cartilage or synthetic material (such OMNIPORE).
Otoplasty in microtia:
- otoplasty at makrotiyi - large scale congenital ear involves the removal of excess tissue and cartilage imposing permanent stabilizing joints.
Pain - quite common complications in rehabilitation period. This may be a very tight bandage or development of postoperative inflammation. Eliminates ligation or eliminating inflammation.
The most alarming otoplasty complications are hematoma and infection. The incidence of hematoma is about 1%.
Edema and loss of sensitivity - the most common complications after otoplasty. Usually disappear on their own for some time after the operation.
- The average duration of 1-2 hours operation.
- Sutures are removed on the 7th postoperative day.
- Internal sutures are usually imposed on the material that is resistant to decay, skin joints - of the same material and are removed in 7-10 days.
- In the postoperative period is recommended to wear an elastic bandage for 7 days around the clock + 3-6 weeks is worn at night.
- Results otoplasty evaluated 12 months after the final formation of scar tissue.
HOW MUCH OTOPLESTYKA in Kiev?
The transaction value of the adjustments forms ears depends on many factors, chief among them - the extent of surgery. Also, the cost depends on the qualifications and skills of a specialist. The medical center Valikhnovskimd made sure that our prices were optimal otoplasty surgery.
WHERE DO otoplasty in Kiev?
You can easily see that the majority of reviews on plastic ear clinic Valikhnovskimd confirmed - the result fully justifies the cost. The surgeon Rostislav Valikhnovskyi recognized professional and Vice President of the Ukrainian Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (VAPREH) is the personal physician of presidents, politicians and stars.